Friday, October 16, 2009

This is a house that is just a few blocks away from all the busy downtown activities. It's on a street that doesn't see much traffic. I have passed by within a block of it many times and never really noticed it. Now that It has caught my attention, I am very intrigued with it. I really love this house and feel it has some kind of great story within its walls. I would love to see inside the house and see the layout. I wonder if anyone has plans to restore this house like so many in the area. It kind of reminds me of that one scary ole house in the middle of a normal suburban neighborhood that I've seen in several movies. I hope to find out more about this house.

3 comments:

  1. It does look a bit as if it could be haunted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right...it does look like the same house seen in several movies! What's the one with the rats running all over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a magnificent mansion. Do you have living in? Greetings to all the blogger-friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!