Thursday, August 13, 2009

A B C's of Montgomery

I'm only 4 months into this whole new blogosphere and I've found something that sounds like so much fun to me. There is a whole group of people, located all around the world, dedicated to posting daily photos of a city of their choosing.

As much as I love to travel and learn about different people and places, I was immediately hooked on this idea. I've decided to start my own Daily Photo Blog and feature pictures from Montgomery, AL. If I'm lucky, my blog will get to be among many other blogs featured in City Daily Photo.

To start out my new little blog, I've decided to have a theme (other than Montgomery) for posting my pictures. I am going to do the A B C's of Montgomery. My first picture will be something featuring the letter A. And then I will move to the letter B. And so on.

OK........ So, here goes.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!